Monday, September 10, 2007

11 years and counting

We went to Oklahoma City for the weekend to celebrate our 11th anniversary (9/7). We had a blast. Got a good deal on a room - thanks to a friends & family discount because of bro-in-law David. We went to the Bombing Memorial & Museum - highly recommend it!! A must see! Bring the tissues. Very moving! We shopped and ate and walked and rode the watertaxi! We had Marie Callenders (brought home some pies!) and drove through a little town called Blanchard. My Great Grandma lived here before getting married in OK City and moving to Long Beach California! I visited the grave site of my Great Great Grandparents and saw lots of others I'm related to.

We hope this is our last anniversary alone. Next year we either take the kids or get a babysitter. And speaking of kids, we got an email back from our CPS person. We are missing just 3 papers that need signing. She also didn't get our fingerprints - which we did a long time ago. She is looking in the system for that - it's all done electronically. Still no idea how long before our homestudy. So we just hurry up and wait. We are trying to dejunk until then. Making more room for the kids stuff!

Until next time...

1 comment:

Dianah said...

How much longer??? Don't they know you will be great parents? They just need to give you kids. I put a link to you guys on my blog so I will visit more.

Dy