Wednesday, October 17, 2007

39 and counting...

Well, I'm 39 now. And still waiting for a phone call to set up our home study. I am now in charge of activities at church. Dave is on my committee and he is still teaching the 5/6 year olds.

We are starting to listen to Christmas music for our annual CD! And with my new PhotoShop hobby, we should have a creative cover!

We are dejunking our house - a never ending battle - and Dave has $80 towards his play station 2. We took in old books & videos to a used book store. Dave is going through his CDs to get the other $50 dollars.

We have a new dishwasher. Didn't want one, but the one that came with the house (we think it's the original from 20 years ago) decided it was time to die! Even though we stayed on the cheap side of the prices we got a good one and I am learning that I don't have to wash my dishes before I wash my dishes. Thanks to our friend Doug it is installed and working well!

Now if we could just get kids to dirty some more dishes. We are looking way too much on the website. There are so many that need Moms & Dads. I know we can't take them all but I hope we can find the ones that God has prepared to come into our home!

Until next time...
Parents-in-waiting
Dave & Liz

No comments: