Thursday, December 04, 2008

CHRISTMAS CARDS


While still eating turkey and ham sandwiches left over from Thanksgiving we received our first Christmas card on December 2nd. This year the first card came from John & Carly Goode. Way to go, John and Carly! Today We love to get Christmas cards and goodies from friends and family both near and far. This year we are looking forward to explaining to the kids who all of these cards came from! So, I am off to the post office to get the first batch of Christmas cards and goodies in the mail. I know that all of you will be checking your mailbox with joy and anticipation!

2 comments:

Dianah said...

I got mine!!! I am so excited! I look forward to your CD every year. We are getting ready to eat lunch, so I will pop it in and sew after I eat.

THANK YOU!!!
Love ya
Dy

Jenafer Lowe said...

We got ours on Sunday when we checked the mail! It made me cry, I'm such a big baby! Thank you, thank you! It is perfect and I've already been showing off my new neice and nephew. Love you!