

After 13 years selling first aid, safety and most recently facility supplies I am now employed as a "stay at home dad" for Anderson, Inc I miss my customers that I have gotten to know while working for Green Guard. I have had a lot of fun getting to know these people in the last 3 1/2 years. But I also do not miss the long days, driving over 100 miles a day and then restocking the van each night. Now as a "stay at home dad". I still work as hard and get up as early but I do not have to do as much driving and I do not have to dress up everyday. I enjoy getting the kids ready for school, cleaning and "dejunking" the house, picking up the kids from school, working on baths, homework and dinner. The rewards are so much better! We are very appreciative of Liz and her great job with Lifecare. It is exciting and rewarding to know that she enjoys what she does and who she works with and the company she works for. It is a blessing that she paid enough so that we can do this on her income. We are watching our money and having more fun with less!
The pictures above are of my Green Guard van and all of the stock that I keep in my garage. I had given Green Guard a 3 week notice and 2 days later my sales manager called and gave me 1 hour to pull all of my things out of the van and have everything out of the garage. This was pretty upseting not to mention that I had plans of saying goodbye to my customers. I really wanted to leave in style! Thanks to a lot of prayers I was able to contact someone at UniFirst (the company that owns Green Guard) and work everything out.
2 comments:
congratulations - what a fantastic life these kids are getting!
congratulations - what a fantastic life these kids are getting!
Post a Comment