December 9th, 1966
You've been living for 42 years, 9 months, and 29 days.
You were born on a Friday.
Your date of conception was probably 18th March 1966.
You've seen 11 leap years.Your Zodiac Sign is Sagittarius.
Your Chinese Zodiac Sign is Horse.
Your Ruling Planet is Jupiter.
Your Birthstone is Turquoise.
Your Birth Flower is Narcissus.
Your Birth Tree is Hornbeam Tree.
Your Birth Number is 7.
Time till your next Birthday 61 days 17 hours 54 mins.
Your Lucky Color is Blue or Purple.
Your Lucky Day is Thursday.
Your Lucky Number is Five.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I bet you just wanted people to know your birthday is December 9,
Don't worry, I wrote it in my calendar, so I won't forget it.
My Chinese zodiac sign is the Dragon, I see your a Horse. Neigh.
I really do wish you'd make your blog bigger. It's hard to read 'cause it's so small.
Post a Comment