One of the cool things about my California trip was eating at In-n-Out burger. I haven't been in over 3 years and I have been craving it! It does not help that my friends and family love to call me when they are in the drive through! I went on Friday right after I got off the plane and again on Saturday after the funeral! I always get the same thing, cheese burger animal style, french fries animal style and a diet coke! I talked to one of the management and told them that I came from Dallas, TX! He said that to combat the copycats in Texas they are opening a location in Houston, TX in 2011! I also hear that they are opening a location in Frisco, TX so we will see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Can't stop salivating...
They opened one out here in Utah and are about to open another one. It is crazy how many people line up for it. One time we drove by there were at least 50 cars in line and they had employees dierecting traffic.
Post a Comment