That seems to be the theme of our life. Just Waiting. No phone call yet. Dave has emailed and received no response. He called and was told they will get to us when they get to us. Don't you just love the government. We are trying to be positive and determined. At times I just want to give up. Oh how I'd take the 20 hours of labor. It would have been so much easier.
November is National Adoption Month. The govenor of Texas, Rick Perry, has his little political letter - http://www.governor.state.tx.us/divisions/press/editorials/editorial-20071030/view - it sounded good, so I emailed him and told him how much Dave & I would love to open our home this holiday season. I tried to stay postitive and just told him like it was. If the process wasn't so long and the people so rude maybe there would be more homes open to the kids.
We painted our living room, hall and entry! We're putting up crown molding on Saturday. It looks great. We painted a tan/beige color. It seems so cozy and warm compared to the stark white walls. I sure wish someone would come and visit us! We'd love to show off our little home and the Dallas area! We still love it here. We are still doing the same ol' thing. And just waiting...
Tuesday, November 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment