Monday, March 03, 2008

Valentines Day


My wonderful thoughtful husband made my Valentines Day perfect. I came home from work just before him. He said he had plans for dinner so I started on getting the kitchen cleaned up thinking he would grill me a steak - one of my favorites!! After Dave came home he went to the bathroom and then the doorbell rang. I couldn't believe someone would come over on Valentines Day - hopefully our last without kids. I ran to the door because the dogs were tormenting the poor man who rang the bell. And much to my surprise it was the Papa Johns pizza guy!! Dave had a heart shaped pizza delivered. It was one of the best Valentines day ever. I know most women want dinner at a fancy restaurant, but I'm different and Dave knows me very well. I love him - he is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: