


Yesterday I went to The Police concert in Dallas. Sting and Crew were reunited (cause it feels so good) and touring the world. I had bought a ticket for a friend of mine but he couldn't go so I finally found another friend to go but he bowed out hours before the show... Lucky for me I was able to talk Neil van der Upwich into saddling up one more time and go to the show. Once again we went to "Freebirds" for some awesome burritos and then off to the concert. Elvis Costello was the opening act followed by the mighty Police! We were sitting in the grass section (cheap seats) and waiting for the police to set up when we notice that people working for the concert venue were passing out tickets. I worked my way over and asked about the tickets which they then gave me 2. Yeah! We ended up in the 2 end seats in row H of the middle section. We had a perfect view of the stage and I have never been so close to the stage (unless you count when i worked security for the B-52's show in California). This was a great experience not only to see and hear great music but to be up close and not have to rely upon binoculars or the video screens. This caps off a fun 6 months of concerts starting with the Oak Ridge Boys, Van Halen, Roger Waters and The Police. Now it is time to bring kids into our family and make them the most important thing in our life! Maybe I will end up at a Hanna Montana concert next. It worked for a friend of mine.... But more on that later!

3 comments:
Oh man, this is one concert Scott and I would have loved to attend. Lucky you!!!
Lucky!!!!
Lucky!!!
Post a Comment