Monday, August 04, 2008

HANGING IN THERE....

I haven't posted anything in awhile but we are hanging in there as we spend our time buying clothes, toys and lots of milk! We go through more milk, cereal, pop tarts and pudding then ever before. I am trying to get them to try "better" food but they prefer all that and mac & cheese! I do get them to try a bit of "Dad's food" now and then. We spend a lot of time watching "backyardagains", "Dora" and "Cars". This is all new for a 41 year old! I am trying to get them into "Star Wars", "Speed Racer" and "Batman" cartoons. "B" always asks me everyday how many customers I am going to see when I go to work and when I am coming home. We also do a lot of swimming and my workouts are filled with carrying, hold and playing with 2 kids at once. We now go to bed every night exhausted, but little by little we are building bridges and laying fountains that will last forever.

No comments: