July 2008
Our wedding day September 7th, 1996Today is our 12th wedding anniversary and I need to take a minute and thank my wonderful and beautiful wife for 12 great years of marriage! I love her more today then when I first meet her at a dance that I was Dee Jaying in November, 1995! We have been through both the good and the bad together and I thank her for always being by my side. Now we are parents to 2 great kids and life is even better now that we are parents. Thank you Liz for always holding my hand!

3 comments:
Holy smokes! I can't believe it's been that long.
Congratulations on many years together and best wishes for an eternity to come!
Kim & Frank
You guys look happy.. Happy anniversary.. I just had my 12th in april.. I love your blog. This is Cindy in the lds adoptive parents group..
Look at you guys! Still as cute as ever!
Post a Comment