Monday, October 20, 2008

LIFE OF DAVE...

I called the doctors office to make an appointment for a sleep study for my sleep apnea. The girl explained the details of my upcoming visiting including that I should wear what I would normally wear to bed. I told her that I normally sleep in the nude. There was a long silence.... "Is that alright"? I asked... She replied... NO!

I went to the AT &T store to get a new cell phone. I walk in at the same time as a woman with her 2 kids. The AT &T employee ask us if we were "together" and I said that we were just good friends! With out missing a beat the woman with the 2 kids said "and I do not even know which one is his"!

We came home one night and the kids noticed the Gecko lizards on our garage. "Do they bite" the kids asked. In which I replied "No, they just sell insurance"

This is just some of the stuff that Liz has to put up with on a day to day basics!

5 comments:

The Greathouse Family said...

Funny, Dave! Poor Liz. JK! I'm sure she loves you for it!

Rachel said...

You crack me up!! Keep it up Dave, Liz needs a laugh now and then.

Keri and Neal said...

I am totally busting a gut over here!

MM said...

I laughed outloud while sitting at my computer...now don't I feel silly!

AZ Dulaneys said...

LOL, LOL, LOL!! It's fun having a very humorous person in the family! It keeps us all young. :-)