Thursday, October 09, 2008

Time flies when you're having fun...

I can't believe it has been only 3 months since we became a family. It has been a wonderful 3 months - crazy, fun, wild, happy, tough, but soooooo worth it. We are actively working to finalize the adoption early. Tomorrow we will meet with our case worker (who is okay with early finalization) and the kids new case worker (if she's okay we are going for it!!). So hopefully we will have a court date soon. Our wish is to finalize on National Adoption Day - November 15th. Once it is finalized our blog will get much cuter - pictures galore!!!!!!!

Thanks to everyone for your kind words and support. These kids are lucky to have parents with such great family and friends!!!!!

2 comments:

Matthew said...

Liz and Dave,
I'm David Lowe's brother and came to your blog via his and Jena's. (Since they hardly ever post, I was bored I went to yours.)

Anyway, I'm excited for you and hope that everything goes smoothly between now and Nov 15.

You're lucky-- and your kids are lucky. You've got the things that everyone needs: a loving family and answers to the most important questions in life.

Matthew

Crystal said...

We are so happy for you and your family! It is such a hard process! My neighbor is trying to adopt thier fostter child. They have had her since she was a baby and they are still trying to adopt! It is heart renching but I'm sure it is all worth it when you get to have your wonderful family!