Tomorrow is the big day. We have to be at court at 8:30am. The court starts at 9am and we are first on the list of adoption finalizations. It should be a good day. If you live close enough and want to get up early you're welcome to come witness history!! It has been a crazy week full of emotions. I don't even think the kids know why they have been so emotional. They don't fully understand all that is going on.
The best part about tomorrow is that we can post pictures when we get home!!!! So check back tomorrow night to "see" what we've been up to since July!!!!!!!!!
Friday, November 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Whew whoooooo.. That is so exciting I can't wait to see some pictures of your family.. I hope that you day is awesome and everything goes good.. I can't wait to see your pictures....
Post a Comment