Saturday, November 15, 2008

National Adoption Day

Our lawyer and us before we started!

With the judge after it was over!!


Our first family picture.
Taken at the court by a volunteer professional photographer.

16 comments:

Call Family said...

Congratulations you guys!!!

LaurieSue said...

Seeing your family photo has me all teary-eyed-- What a beautiful family! Heartfelt congratulations to you all! :)

The Greathouse Family said...

I am sooo happy for you all! Having a family makes life worth all the hardships along the way. Congratulations! They are beautiful children!

MM said...

I had hoped you'd be able to do this soon, but I didn't imagine this soon! What a special day, I'm sitting here boo-hooing as I look at it! Congratulations!!

~Our Family~ said...

Congrats.. It is nice to meet you face to face... What beautiful children you have... Oh how neat is that... Thanks I love your blog...Cindy H. adoption group

Jane Blackmun said...

Wow, what a dream come true! You all make a beautiful family. Now that it's official, when can you all be sealed? Special day!!!!!

Lizzy said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! We are SO excited for your family. Can't wait to see you for Thanksgiving!
Love,
Auntie Lizzy & Uncle Doug

Keri and Neal said...

It was a wonderful experience! It is great to see their cute faces on your blog. Congratulations! We are SO VERY HAPPY for you!

Amy said...

I love the family picture. How awesome that someone was there to take a professional picture. Looking forward to seeing lots and lots of pictures of the kids on the blog. This is going to be a CRAZY holiday season for you and Dave. Santa will definatly be busy when he stops at your house. Love to Dave, the kids and you from Amy, Michael and our boys.

Shannan J. said...

Congratulations!! You look beautiful!! - The Johnsons!!

Suzanne said...

What a wonderful day! You look like proud parents:)

Derek and Emily said...

Congrats on your great day.

Crystal and Kyle said...

Congratulations! We're so glad to hear that all went well. We love your family picture. What a happy family! Happy Thanksgiving.

Crystal said...

No words can describe how happy we are for you! What a beautiful family! And what an amazing moment! Congrats!!!

AZ Dulaneys said...

What a beautiful family! I hope we get this family picture in the Christmas card this year. :-) We cannot be more happier for you!! Love you guys!

Williams Family said...

you are such a beautiful family!