Monday, March 09, 2009

FIRST TOOTH

The pictures do not really show it but our son lost his first tooth. It had been loose for awhile and sure enough it came out while we were swimming at the Allen Pool on Saturday. That night he did not fully understand the concept of the tooth fairy. He was concerned as to when the tooth fairy would come. He went to bed and lost his little plastic bag with the tooth with in 2-3 minutes. I was summoned and I found it behind his bed. I got him to sleep and in less then a hour he came out of his room upset because the tooth fairy had not come yet.
We explained that we all had to go to sleep for the tooth fairy to come and sure enough the next morning he awoke with 2 whole dollars under his pillow! Needless to say just about everyone at church on Sunday knew that he had lost his first tooth and that the tooth fairy left him two dollars!

No comments: