Saturday, May 10, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE!




Today is Steve Marshall's birthday and I thought that I would share a few things that I remember about Steve.

I remember Steve and I kidnapping Michelle Sims so that Brad could propose to her. Being the good friends that we were we kidnapped her before dawn and had her ready only to find Brad asleep! Lucky for us Brad woke up with a little help and broke a few speed records to propose to Michelle as the sun came up.

Who looks more like “Bob’s Big Boy” then Steve!

Who’s a bigger fan of Barry Manilow then Steve “Fanilow” Marshall!

While the girls were on a planned scavenger hunt Steve also helped me out with my big proposal to Liz by taking me to get the roses etc. on the way down to Laguna Beach. You would never see me more stressed out then that day! That Yukon sure did get a lot of miles!

Truck! (Did you ever get one? I did and I am still paying for it!)

Steve’s excellent voice singing music from “Phantom of the Opera”.

Telling Liz that Steve was my brother, it is not hard to believe since he does look more like my brother then my brother! Liz soon figured out that my “real” brother was coming home from his mission!

The night we Dee Jayed on the Queen Mary for a company Christmas party where the owner gave a speech about firing all of the “loser” employees…. One by one!

That cool leather jacket!

Talking Rachel into marrying him. That was impressive!

Happy Birthday Steve!

2 comments:

Call Family said...

Hey I remember Steve, I was telling my Steve a few month ago "Remember that other Steve you guys all knew...can't remember the last name?" Good to see a picture since that is him!

Happy Birthday Steve from Steve and Jennifer Call!

Rachel said...

Thanks for the shout out, Dave. I love that picture of us...the Bob's Big Boy twins. Those were the days. That's back when I had only two chins! Good times, good times. And the Calls! How are you guys doing?? It is good to hear from y'all.