Liz and Dave, you are so totally cool! Beautiful work on each brag book! I like how you thought to include their surroundings (i.e., school, backyard) besides just your great family! We love you and are excited to see things coming together in this area of your lives. You are deserving.
Ok, both books are just beautiful! I am hoping to learn how to use Photoshop from VT partner really soon. Anyway, you are very talented and we are very excited for you both! Let us know if we can do anything to help!
3 comments:
Liz and Dave, you are so totally cool! Beautiful work on each brag book! I like how you thought to include their surroundings (i.e., school, backyard) besides just your great family! We love you and are excited to see things coming together in this area of your lives. You are deserving.
Ok, both books are just beautiful! I am hoping to learn how to use Photoshop from VT partner really soon. Anyway, you are very talented and we are very excited for you both! Let us know if we can do anything to help!
This is so awesome! I am so excited!
Post a Comment