Monday, June 16, 2008
We've finished our reading...
Yes we are done. Today we picked up the final pages of the file on our kids. We've read all about them and can't wait to meet them. Next step is meeting their case worker and foster mom and then the kids!!! I can't even began to describe what I am feeling tonight. I'll quote a great man who recently said he felt "Joyfully Overwhelmed". I know the road ahead won't be easy but I know it will be worth it and with Heavenly Father's help and guidance we will be able to raise these children in a loving home. Once they are officially placed with us it will be about 6 months till we go to court and finalize the adoption. So if you don't live in Texas start planning your trip for the party of the year!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Make sure to keep us posted for the party!
Hi There, I was trying to find a different Texas Anderson when I came to your site. When I was trying to figure out if this was their blog I noticed that you're adopting soon. Congratulations! We have two bio children and we adopted our third from Russia about 2 years ago. Now we're looking into adopting again through CPS here in Texas. Is that what you guys are doing?? (I hope my asking doesn't freak you out!)
Post a Comment