I finally made it into the Cafeteria only to find.... more lines! All this for a part-time job while the kids are in school!Sunday, March 29, 2009
JOB FAIR
I went to a job fair yesterday at Allen High School for the Allen Independent School District and it was packed! There were 4 lines of people waiting outside and it took me a half hour to get from the street to the front door in 35 degree weather! Then another 15 minutes to get to Registration.
I finally made it into the Cafeteria only to find.... more lines! All this for a part-time job while the kids are in school!
I finally made it into the Cafeteria only to find.... more lines! All this for a part-time job while the kids are in school!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I've been looking for a part-time job while my kids are in school, too. With the economy the way it is, I decided to start a home-based business instead. That way I can do both. I'm so excited! Good luck with the job search and contact me if you want to do a business together!
Post a Comment