Sunday, March 15, 2009

TODAY


Today in church they needed someone to read a scripture and say a prayer in Primary which is like kids Sunday school. Our son raised his hand and volunteered to do it. No one asked him, Dad (I am one of his teachers) did not ask him to do it he just wanted to do it. He got up on the stand and the Primary President helped him with the scripture and prayer and he did a great job. Meanwhile I am watching a crying my eyes out. It is awesome because our kids want to be good. They want to learn about God and Jesus and they want to choose the right! We love both of them so much!

2 comments:

Hoskins Family said...

Dave..it is great to catch up on you and your beautiful family! It's awesome that you are a Dad now cuz I know you are a great one! Don't you just love facebook and blogging for these reasons!

MM said...

I was there, his hand shot straight up! Their spirits already know that the gospel is "home" its so exciting to watch them blossom! You guys are so great with them!!