Monday, June 02, 2008

LARRY ANDERSON











June 3rd, 2008 marks the 10th anniversary of the death of my father, Larry Anderson. Dad died at the early age of 55 of a brain tumor and he is still greatly missed. I know that he is proud of his kids and with what they are doing with their life. I have been reflecting back a lot lately on my Dad as Liz and I prepare to adopt kids. I hope that I will remember all of the good things that my dad taught me and that I can be an even better Father to the kids that will be coming into our life soon. Dad, I hope that they have Pepsi in heaven!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Dave, I got choked up when I saw these pics of your family. Those were great times for me. Your family had a big impact on me and I miss all of them, especially your dad. I know he is smiling down on you guys right now. And yes, there is Pepsi in heaven, and you can drink all you want. They don't have diet soda in heaven, though. Something about the aftertaste. Oh yeah, and the Pepsi in caffeine free.