Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Change of Plans

A little disappointment today. "B" is having a tough time and her case worker will be talking with her this afternoon. They probably won't be home tonight, but hopefully soon. They seemed so comfortable with us and it's hard to not have them right now. But it's all about the kids and what is best for them. We'll know more this afternoon and make new plans. We'll at least visit them tonight. We've talked with them on the phone Sunday & Monday night and they seem good and talkative! "J" is ready. I think we just need to reassure "B" that by wanting to be part of our family she is not hurting her foster mom. We just keep reassuring her that she can call, write or email anytime. I'm trying to see the little blessings in this - at least I have another night to get things done. :) I'll post more as soon as I know more. Keep ALL of us in your prayers!
.
.
And to top off the day,Dave didn't get the management position. :(

1 comment:

Amy C said...

Liz, I'm so sorry for your disappointments today. Someday soon "B" won't want to leave you either...and she'll never have to!