Our kids came home today at a little before 11am. We signed the papers saying we intend to adopt them. Texas law requires they are in our home for 6 months before we go to court and it is final. A case worker will come and see us at least once a month until the adoption is final. But that is just a formality. They are ours forever!!!!!! So if you want to visit Texas we'll be having a Dora birthday party for "B" the first Saturday in September, we'll be celebrating Thanksgiving by giving Thanks for these awesome kids, we'll be having the BEST Christmas ever and then we'll be going to court in January or February. No matter if you're far or near, you are welcome to stop by anytime to meet the kids. They would be happy to show you their rooms & toys!!!
Well this mom is busy!! I'll keep you up to date on the kids whenever I can. And I'll post pictures as soon as I'm allowed. Thanks for all your prayers.
Wednesday, July 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yipppeee! I am so doing the happy dance and we will keep you in our prayers!
Long awaited. Well deserved. Many happy wishes!
Post a Comment