We are settling into life! Grandma & Grandpa came to visit yesterday and I went into work for a couple of hours and got some work to do at home. Today the kids and I are going to work to pass out the paychecks. I pass them out every payday and thought this was a great way to introduce them to everyone at my work and show them where I go everyday. They are getting used to the dogs. They were in all day while Gma & Gpa were here - with no leashes on! Last night we had some dog struggles and Mom & Dad were both frustrated and nearly had a meltdown! But we all calmed down took baths, watched Batman, read a story, said family prayer and went to bed.
Things are going well. I think Mom & Dad have the biggest adjustment - we aren't allowed to sit still!! They are not kids who just want to sit and watch TV. They want to play a game, read a book, go to the park, swim, etc. They are on the move kids!!!
Feel free to stop by and say hi if you can catch us at home!!!
Friday, July 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
hey guys...can you send me both of your email addresses? thanks!
Hang in there Mom and Dad! There are just some things you can't prepare for. They're happy and healthy so your doing great! And when they become teenagers someday, there is nothing any of us can do to make them happy so we just have to know we will be doing great then too.
Post a Comment