Wednesday, July 02, 2008
Oh what a night!
They came over tonight to see their new house. They liked their rooms. Thanks to my "angels" for all they did while I was at work. "B" & "J" loved their rooms but had some anxiety about the dogs. We'll work on that. We went to La Finca for dinner. How fun to order off the kids menu. They both love their "new" legos, elmos & stuffed animals! I now have an excuse for all the toys I own!! They both called us Mom & Dad. "B" wanted to sit next to mom at dinner. The magician stopped by our table. "B" loved the tricks, "J" not so much. They both LOVE to take pictures. I think we need to start looking into those little kid digital cameras before they break ours. For those that keep asking, "B" is size 6x and "J" is size 5.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I'm so happy for you all!!! You're are embarking on the best times of your lives. Congrats! Can't wait to see pictures.
This is so awesome! It makes Lorie and I very happy for you!! Kids will bring such joy into your home!
I am so excited for you both!!! You will have much fun this weekend.
Love ya!
Dy
Sounds intense . . . and exciting.
I'm dying for photos!!! They sound so cute! You are all 4 lucky to have found each other!
Post a Comment