It is pretty silly but I get excited when I can do something myself and learn from it. With being a home owner stuff breaks all the time and this time it was our old garbage disposal. The garbage disposal got a hole in it and was spraying water below our sink. So we did some research and came up with a new one that was better then the old one but still in our price range. The exciting part was that Liz and I were able to install it in about 35 minutes! It was a happy Friday night for The Anderson's!
Wednesday, May 06, 2009
GARBAGE DISPOSAL
It is pretty silly but I get excited when I can do something myself and learn from it. With being a home owner stuff breaks all the time and this time it was our old garbage disposal. The garbage disposal got a hole in it and was spraying water below our sink. So we did some research and came up with a new one that was better then the old one but still in our price range. The exciting part was that Liz and I were able to install it in about 35 minutes! It was a happy Friday night for The Anderson's!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment