Wednesday, May 06, 2009

RACE TRACK

We told our little guy that if he was good in kindergarten we would get him a race track. He loves racing so this was a big prize for him. We were able to stretch this goal to 3 weeks and he was very good getting 6's and 7's on his daily happy faces. At his school kindergarten is all day and "being good" is quite a endeavor! I know, I've been to his class and scene it! Thankfully he is not the only one in his class challenged day to day to be good for a whole 7 hours! We are very happy that our son has a great teacher who has helped him grow so much in the last school year. When we got him last July he was very behind in school. Now with the help of his teacher and with working with him at home he is moving full speed ahead! This has helped his self confidence and his anger problems are now very rare. Good job buddy! Since our little girl is "always good" at school I let her pick out a barbie too!





















2 comments:

Call Family said...

I'm gonna have to get a few Edelbrock coloring books in the mail it seems :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! All day kindergarten huh? Audrey would never last. She is so tired after half-day I can't even take her to the store. She usually ends up falling asleep around 2pm. It's gonna be interesting to see how she does next year. way to go buddy! P.S. Looks like mrs. ana has got her ducks in a row, ha ha. sorry couldn't resist that one.