Friday, June 12, 2009
A NIGHT AT THE RACES
We were given tickets for the NASCAR Truck Series at the Texas Motors Speedway. This is the first race for all of us. Our son really likes racing so this was a fun event for him. It was on the same day as the last day of school so it was a good way to get them to think of something else besides school ending. Speaking of our minds being somewhere else we fought Friday afternoon traffic and we were more then half way there when Liz asked me if I had the tickets to the race. Since I didn't have them and neither did she we worked our way back home to get the tickets! On the way home and back to the races we paid to use the toll roads! The race was a lot of fun and it was a perfect cool night with a nice breeze. Surprisingly but kids loved the race even though our son was upset becasue #30 won and #88 came in 2nd!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Of all the racing stuff I have been to and around which is a lot considering Steve's job-I LOVE nascar truck races the most :) I'm glad you all had fun!!!
Post a Comment