Thursday, July 02, 2009
PRIMARY CALLING
After 2 1/2 years in Primary (children's Sunday school) I was recently released from my church calling. In our church people accept "callings" to do various positions in the church. I knew that I was ready for a change and it has been nice to go to Sunday school class with the "Grown ups" and to enjoy Elders Quorum again. The last week in Primary the Primary President presented a "lei" to both myself and my teaching partner, Jeff Seria. We walked into Sunday School together and the teacher had to stop in mid sentance since we looked like we just got off the love boat! I will miss the kids but I am looking forward to new challenges ahead! Thank you to Jeff, Joe, David, Bob and anyone else who I may have taught with!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment