Saturday, July 04, 2009

IT'S BEEN ONE YEAR....

July 1, 2008 - the day we met our kids! What a wonderful year we have had. It is an honor to be their mother. I thank my Heavenly Father daily for the trust He has put in me to raise these incredible spirits here on earth. I ask Him to help me be what they need, to be able to raise them to be strong and courageous people. I know there is a plan for us here on earth. The basic plan is to come to earth to gain a body and learn and grow and become like our Heavenly Father (what kid doesn't want to grow up to be just like Dad!!). But I know each of us has our own path to get there. I know that we are one our path and I'm grateful to all those whose paths we cross. You teach me so much. To my kids - I love you more then words could ever express. This was the best day of my life. You have turned my world upside down and I love the view!! Thank you for what you are teaching me. I love you forever, for always and no matter what. I will never leave you. I will always love you. And if you run away I will spend all the days I have left finding you!! You are important to me. You make my days, weeks, months and year! I can't wait to seal our family forever and know that you are mine for eternity. Thank you for coming into my life. To my husband - you are the best I could ever ask for. My best friend, my eternal companion, my rock, my strength, my grounding wire! You are a wonderful father. You inspire me to be better. You bring me great joy on this journey in life. You make my days, weeks, months and years!! I love my family!!!

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Hey Liz and Dave, We are so happy for you and your darling kids. I have not seen your blog in awhile and the kids are so beautiful! so bright-eyed and cute. We think of you often as we see your sister, Kathy, all the time and we are eager to see you on Sept 5th. We'll be there! Thank you for inviting us. I love your quote about God giving us families to help us become what he wants us to become. It is SO true!!